FAMILY DAY!

"FAMILY DAY 2019"

Family united in Love 2019 Celebrated at Asian College of Technology, Bulacao Campus.
January 27,2019

When i got inside to school, I go directly to the faculty to help my teachers decorate our tent, but the construction paper is all out! so me and my friends volunteer to go out the campus and buy some construction and crepe paper.When we bought the materials and arrived to school we continued decorating.

After that we were practicing our dance to wait others to come, and when they arrive that mass have started. and then my family arrived and we took a picture together.


it was a great timing that the program is starting. Well while waiting for our turn, we are walking around the campus, talking about things and took many selfies with my bestfriends.


After that we headed back to our places, changing clothes, and prepare for our turn to present. When it's our turn to present my heart was beating fast because of many families and students watching us.


The dance presentation was a success! next is the hot mama and hot papa contest. It was so fun to watch them enjoying the program.later that night we ate dinner with my family and friends.  Having fun and laughing with each
other, It was a great and unforgetable night.

My friends called me to go to the canteen to play and to take a selfie with them. What i did was doing gymnastics.

Now next is I got it from my mama, I got it from my papa, I was so scared that i could faint because i am the first one who will present! well during our presentation with my dad, it's not scary at all, all you have to do is have fun! and go with tje flow. After my presentation i was observing others presentation and talents.I was surprisingly shock to know that Asianistas are very talented and unique.

After all that me and my friemds go to the stage and took a picture **again** to have lots of memorise when we transfer to other school. So here's a picture of us.


And after that it's time to say goodbye to my friends and go home or go for shopping. Thats all that i've been doing at this family day.

"the most important thing in the world is family and love"

FAMILY DAY 2019
FLY HIGH ASIANISTAS!




Comments

Popular Posts