"STAGE PLAY 2019"


February 22, 2019
The student who was included in the stage play was a success. I had lots of fun watching them.
They really like their characters. They really love what they wear.  This is the picture i took when my friends was dancing on stage!




I really adore my friends because they are so good in dancing.
While watching my friends i took a picture with some cute Disney characters!
This is Swan princess! she is so so so so so very cute! <3
(excuse my face)


I don't know what character he's playing but he also looks cute with that costume. I like him because he so kind and a fun kid.



Last but not the least. HE'S SO VERY CUTE! i forgot what character his playing but he is happy with his costume and also he is shy.


This was the finale of the stage play. All Disney characters are there!
They really have their confidence by playing their role.
QUOTE OF THE DAY!
"The most exciting acting tends to happen in roles you never thought you could play!"

Fly High Asianista's!
"STAGE PLAY 2019!"

Comments

Popular Posts